Monday, March 17, 2008

Self Cleaning Ovens

I have a love hate relationship with self cleaning ovens.
One would think, that if you had a self cleaning oven it
would always be clean, right? Well, not at my house.
Since I have a self cleaner, I think I'll wait until tomorrow,
or the next day, or the next day, or the next day etc......
This afternoon, the next day finally came. That floor in the
house is so smokey my eyes are burning. That's when I
remember the reason I don't like self cleaning ovens, but this
evening when I open the oven door and only have to wipe out
a few crumbs I'll remember the other half of the story. I really
do love them!

3 comments:

Betsy said...

Reminds me that mine needs cleaning too!

Angie said...

I have never figured out how to do mine??? I got it new when we got our house but haven't figured it out. It has never been cleaned yet. I have had it more then 2-3 years. OOPS!

Abbi said...

I really need to clean my oven! I too put it off because I think I will use the self cleaner and I need to remember how as well as find the right time.
I visited with a friend of yours today~ Deb Watson. Ken not long ago hired her daughter Sarah to work at his insurance office. I knew she was from Warroad but I hadn't found out until today that we had mutual friends.