Monday, March 10, 2008

My Good Deals


I have read several blogs lately talking about good deals. I thought I'd share a couple of my good deals. First, we have a grocery store in Rochester "Cub Foods" that gives "cents off" gas coupons for shopping there. The more money you spend the more the coupon is worth. The coupons are good for 2 months and you can use up to 5 coupons at a time. The initial prices are less on most items than the other stores, even Walmart. I used several smaller coupons the other day and got 35 cents off per gallon, up to 15 gallons, paying only $1.65 per gallon. The other good deal I have gotten recently is new kitchen towels. Mine were looking pretty sad. Walmart had sets of 2 for 25 cents and sets of 3 for 50 cents.

2 comments:

Dad / Grandpa said...

That's my daughter! Doesn't miss a thing....

Polly Blanshan said...

I absolutely love the towels! I think we should decorate the rest of the kitchen to match them.