Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Update


It's time to update everyone. I have decided to make a change in my job. I work entirely too many hours. I feel like I've been missing out on so many things. When kids and grandkids visit I'm too tired to do anything. I haven't been able to spend time with the ones that are still home. And my house isn't as clean as I'd like it to be. So, I have stepped down as the general manager at Panera Bread and accepted an assistant manager position at Bakers Square. Trading bread for pies.....hmmmm... Hopefully, I'll be able to keep everyone posted with things that are happening in our life.

5 comments:

Betsy said...

I'm so excited about the pie part. :) And the fewer hours for you, of course.

Britt said...

Mmm .. pie!

I'm glad you will have more time for yourself and your family .. and I love when you post :o)

Anonymous said...

congrats!!!

Martha said...

Thanks for the update. More family time is always good. I hope the new job goes well too!

Minkydo said...

Sounds like a good change. Hope you enjoy your new job :)