Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Something To Ponder



I received this forward and thought I'd share it!

“A good piece of chocolate has about 200 calories. As I enjoy two servings per night, and a few more on weekends, I consume 3,500 calories of chocolate in a week, which equals one pound of weight per week.
Therefore…In the last 3 1/2 years, I have had a chocolate caloric intake of about 185 pounds. I weigh 185 pounds, so without chocolate, I would have wasted away to nothing about three months ago!
I owe my life to chocolate.”

5 comments:

Polly Blanshan said...

What wisdom! What inspiration! This has made such an impact on me. I don't think I will ever forget it. =D

Minkydo said...

Love it. I need to put that on my grocery list for tomorrow :)

Angie said...

LOL I love that! Now I can never say no to another bite of chocolate!!! SWEET!

Bob said...

Hello Mom.

Anonymous said...

Sorry! I ate the Hershey!